This burner system is designed for use with new Fyre Spheres or Glass Media. Three sizes (18″, 24″, and 30″) in tapered design to fit most fireplaces.
To view Fyre Spheres Click Here
Stay tuned for the new log sets Shoreline Designer Oak and Shoreline Coastal Oak log sets!
This burner system Features an Exclusive stainless steel “booster grid” that acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire. It offers multiple control options including remote, manual and match lit. Compatible with Charred Evergreen Oak & Charred Evergreen Split Oak logs only. Available for Natural or LP gas.
Exclusive stainless steel booster acts as a catalyst to increase the intensity of the fire and the glow of the logs.
- Choice of control options:
- Energy saving Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) with wireless remote control variable flame (2V1A)
- Manual valve with variable flame and standing pilot (A)
- Match lit (natural gas only)
- Variable flame height remote control with standing pilot (-17)
- Available in sizes 18/20 and 24/30.
The new REAL FYRE G31 three(3)-tiered burner system creates high and full-bodied flame…while using fewer BTU’s than other vented burner systems.
This burner has 2 specially designed log sets…PLUS it is also compatible with other gas log sets from the Real Fyre Vented collection.
- Choose from a variety of control options:
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and variable flame height control via remote control (-2VT)
- Electronic valve with Intermittent Pilot Ignition (IPI) and on/off remote control (-02)
- Millivolt valve standing pilot with variable flame control (-17)
- Manual valve standing pilot with variable flame (-A)
- Match lit manual valve (natural gas only)
- Select one of the following gas log sets:
C. or…from the Real Fyre Vented Gas Logs collection:
Heating oil prices are falling. Natural gas utilities predict lower bills this winter. But the cost is rising for one heating fuel: firewood.
Across Eastern and Central Massachusetts, firewood dealers are reporting short supplies and prices that are running 15 to 20 percent higher than they were last year.
In Groton, Steven Morton, owner of Steven’s Firewood, said he ran out of seasoned wood in August, about three months earlier than most years, despite boosting his prices to $325 a cord from $275 last year.
At Little Brook Logging and Garden Center in Saugus, owner Rick Maltais increased prices by $50 a cord, to $375 for seasoned wood and $275 for so-called green wood, which needs about six months to dry. In past years, Maltais said, he could depend on deliveries of 30 cords of seasoned wood a day; this year he’s getting
MANDATORY WOOD-BURNING BAN IN EFFECT TOMORROW FOR RESIDENTS OF THE SOUTH COAST AIR BASIN All Indoor and Outdoor Residential Wood Burning Prohibited Due to High Air Pollution Predicted for Wednesday January 13, 2016, and Thursday, January, 14, 2016. Gas and other non-wood burning fireplaces are not restricted. A link to additional information and an interactive no-burn alert map is available at www.AirAlerts.org. For 24-hour recorded Check Before You Burn information, call (866) 966-3293. SCAQMD is the air pollution control agency for Orange County and major portions of Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside counties.
With Real Fyre® Gas Logs you will never feel restricted. Over 40 authentic styles to choose from, Real Fyre® Gas Logs replicate the beauty of a wood fire with the convinience and cleanliness of gas. Click here to view our extensive product line.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Contact Form” title=”false” description=”false”]