A Solution to Wood Fire Polution!
There were 18 no burn days in the Greater Los Angeles basin in 2017!
Real Fyre Gas logs are a great solution for no burn days.
Read the full LA Times article here:
Wood Fire Ban in Effect
With Unique burner design for Real-Fyre Gas Logs (P Series) or Contemporary Alternatives Options (PB Series), these burner systems allow flames to erupt over the entire pan. Ideal also for see-thru, peninsula or island fireplaces. Available for Natural or Propane gas.
Versatile burner with high BTU capacity and sizes up to 60″
- Main burner for great log presentation
- Ember glow creates a realistic look
- Available in sizes 16 to 42 inches
- Compatible with all RHP control systems
- See our Pan Burner see-thru options
- On/Off Remote Option (APK-11)
- Variable Flame Height Remote Option(APK-17/APK-15)
- Electronic Pilot On/Off Remote Option (EPK-1)
These handsome 6-log sets highlight a rugged texture with a massive look and are compatible with G4, GX4, G45, GX45, G46, and P series burner kits.
- Superior refractory ceramics ensure the logs retain their strength at high temperatures
- Burns efficiently while protecting natural resources and reducing pollution
- High definition bark and natural colors for an authentic wood look
- Steel rods inserted in each log provides maximum reinforcement
- Radiant heat while in operation and after set has been turned off
- Accessories available to enhance the look of your hearth
View Gnarled Split Log Placement
Available in the following sizes and burner systems:
G4 BURNER 24″, 30″, 36″*
G45 BURNER 24″, 30″, 36″*
ANSI CERTIFIED G45 24″, 30″, 36″*
G46 BURNER 24″, 30″
P45 BURNER 24″, 30″, 36″
Shoreline Oak paired with the P45 Dual Burner Flame Pan System with provides a beautiful flame pattern with a tapered burner system. Great with the Variable Flame Remote Control (APK-17) as the control valve is hidden.
Shoreline Driftwood Oak paired with the P45 Dual Burner Flame Pan System with provides a beautiful flame pattern with a tapered burner system. Great with the Variable Flame Remote Control (APK-17) as the control valve is hidden.